Sunday, May 2, 2010

THIS WAS A COOL DAY AND A REALLY COOL WAY TO SPEND A DAY OFF

I went on the coolest birthday party trip I have ever been on before. I met Rowena Walsh and Marlene from the Port Pub in Port Williams through different station events and from just being out in the community. They planed an Amazing Race Birthday Party and they invited me and my girl friend Jen, along with Amanda Misner and her husband Trevor Winkleman. Jen had to do a yard sale thing with her mom she forgot about and Amanda got called to Halifax for a meeting on music. That left Trevor and me, so we tried to get it done as best we could, but were eliminated making sausages in Lockhart Ryan Memorial Park in New Minas. We had lots of fun, and I got to BBQ for 20 people, and that's fun all on it's own! Enjoy theses pics and video of a really cool birthday that I was lucky to be involved with.




I hope to get some wrestling videos on the blog from the show tonight in Canning. I want to be there with my friend Trash Canyon, and I will be on the look out for the Maritime Menace. I'll tell you how it works out on the show tomorrow!

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment