Thursday, April 29, 2010

WHAT DO YOU MEAN TIM HORTONS HAS ICE CREAM?!

If I didn't see it, I wouldn't have believed it! Tim Hortons in Wolfville has put in Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream Cream Creations, and this is really cool. Not only do you get real neat ice cream creations, there is an entertainment component to this too. For example, if someone says banana, then they break into the banana song, check out the vid after the pics and you'll see what I mean. Check out how this is done and you'll want to rush out and get one. Check out their site at... http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/

Here is Tiffany, Lenny, our ice cream maker girl, me and Hunter.

This is Tiffany watching us get ready in our aprons, it took 10 minutes to figure them out!

Here's Lenny making waffle cone bowls. I got to eat his mistakes!

All the Signature Creations you can get.

Look at all the ice cream! Plus they will have sherbert soon.

Len Hawley making waffle cones, his mastery of the waffle iron was majestic to say the least! Now he has no excuse for not making his girls pancakes in the morning! I mean he doesn't roll into AVR until noon!

Hunter trying to learn about waffle cones. It was right after this he wanted to be the picture taker so he wouldn't have to cook!

Len needed a hair net, me and Hunter...not so much!

After 10 minutes of trying to tie his apron, once even tying his apron sting to his shoe, he got Hunter to tie it for him!



I hope you enjoyed your ice cream tour, now stop into the Wolfville Tims and get yours, you will not be disappointed.
-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment