Monday, May 3, 2010

SO HOW DO YOU TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU ARE GOING TO GET INTO A FIGHT BUT IT'S ALRIGHT?

ULTIMATE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING AT THE GLOOSCAP ARENA IN CANNING
Honky Tonk Man and Bush Whacker Luke in the ring.


This is Bobby who won the tickets for Trash Canyon! Thanks for listening to the show!

Honky Tonk Man and Bush Whacker Luke win the match!

Getting ready to fight JP Simms.

The Highlander was really built solid. I wouldn't mess with him.

The Highlander going in the ring.

Honky getting in the ring.

Honky Tonk Man!

Robbie McAlister, the Highlander.

There's tons of wrestling stuff to get at the show.

JP Simms about to take on the Highlander.

Len Hawley's brother Rob who is a major wrestling fan.

Capt. Kirk the authority on wrestling in Nova Scotia.
I waited in a long line for deep fried peperoni, but it was worth it.

A long line up to get in, over 700 at the door and they got their money's worth!
I want to say seriously, outside of work I know Trash Canyon, and he knows my girlfriend too. When he said I could get in the ring, I was all in and she was worried. Her only words were "don't call me from the hospital!" I didn't call from the hospital, but a sore knee, a swollen shoulder, a sore nose and a bump on the head from what little wrestling I did, and these guys do it all the time, and for more that 2 minutes too! I always knew it was hard, but trust me it was hard! Here are some pics of the night, enjoy them as much as i did in my first wrestling match, and yes I get beat...watch the video.




-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment