Thursday, May 13, 2010

JP was only 6 months ago?

I found it hard to believe, but it was 6 months ago this week that Jason P made a little stop over to the AVR Morning Show Studios. This is by far the most watched video on my youtube.com/user/JERRYNEVILLE1 page with almost a thousand hits. Enjoy this video, and I would have put the preview up for Call Me Fitz, the TV show he shot in New Minas, but it's not so family friendly, you can look it up if you want...if you are over 18...your parents have spyware on your computer so don't go looking!



6-Blake Finley's local sports update
6:40-Lisa Keddy Interview Woodville fund raiser
7:10 Jason Priestly Trivia with Jason recap
7:20 Subway Brain Teaser Trivia
7:40 Big community supper in Berwick with Howard Hall
7:50 Birthdays
8:10 Lisa Keddy Interview Woodville fund raiser
8:15 Triple Threat Trivia Swimwear Hut New Minas
8:20 Jimmy the Janitor
8:40 garden tips with Springvale Nursery
8:50 Valley Drive In preview with Kirk Longmire

I am sure I'll squeeze a call or 2 from you on too! I'm waking you up starting at 5:30!
-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment