Friday, May 14, 2010

I'M GOING TO MEET ELVIS!

Just so you know, I will have all the backstage fun, pics and concert footage of the Thane Dunn Show at Festival Theater posted up by Monday morning. I am writing this at 2 in the afternoon, and I'll be meeting Thane around 3 for sound check with Dean from Fraser's Pro Home Center who has some great stuff from his Hank Williams Sr. Museum to give him.

I'll be at the show too, I want to meet the guy doing the John Lennon tribute. I saw one of his vids on youtube.com and it was impressive.

This weekend is going to be a busy one too, it starts tonight at Thane Dunn, then tomorrow the Coldbrook and District Lions invited me out to their monthly breakfast so I'll be there early, then in the afternoon I'll be at the Bell Store in the Greenwood Mall with our work study student Paige learning how to text better from 1-5. A quick stop home for a bite to eat, then to the Valley Drive In to see Iron Man 2 and How to Tame A Dragon. Sunday I will be in Windsor for a great cause, the Windsor Day Care, and I'll be hosting a great show featuring Rachel McLean, Jason C. and Co., Keith Ross and his blazing blue fiddle, the Fed Pennies and more. I will be the guy in charge of entertaining you while the acts change behind me making it seem like a seamless system. Here's a video of Rachel McLean from the Annapolis Valley Ex at the dedication of the Riverside Stage to John Longley.




I hope to see you this weekend. Take the time to see your family and relax just a bit, I'll be back with you Monday at 5:30. By the way there's lots of videos of Rachel and other local musicians on my www.youtube.com/user/JERRYNEVILLE1 channel .

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment