Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I LOVE GIVING STUFF AWAY, LIKE ONCE IN A LIFE TIME THINGS!

First off, I never really finished my Mother's Day story, so to end it I got my mom a rhododendron plant and she loved it.


My mom and the plant.
KRISSY SMITH LIVE IN THE STUDIO FOR A THRILL OF A LIFE TIME!

Krissy getting ready to play on the AVR Morning Show live in studio!

The Gang she brought from Landmark East with Krissy.

Getting ready to play.

I can do this, yes I can!

Now as you watch this, Krissy has no idea that I have a surprise planned for her. She was nervous just for coming on the show, and she did a great job too. Check out this vid...




...then after she sang came the surprise! Thanks to Kevin Brown, Sara Keddy and Mike Mitchell for letting a young girl's dreams come true.


...not often you can make a teenager speachless, and she had no idea this was coming! I have to say one of the best moments I have had in radio.
-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment