Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LISTEN TOMORROW AT 8:40 AND RANDOM PICS OF ME I GOT FROM FACEBOOK

I won't tell you what is going on at 8:40 tomorrow, but suffice it to say, if you like really cool stuff, you are going to want to be listening! Enough about that, on to more pressing matters, do you know other people can take your pic and post it on Facebook! I found some doozies of me, and some nice ones too, I'll try to share a bit of both.

You can ask my buddy Evan Banks how I skate board, and he owns Limitless Skate and snow in the Greenwood Mall, and his response would be, "he skate boards?"

What a Misfit Soccer team, my first summer back at AVR, 2 years ago now!

Upper Clements Parks with Simone Wilson, Clementine, and Joker's Right waiting to play the Park After Dark Concert.

Me and Charles Huntley at Camp Aldershot for cadet training.

Exhibition in Lawrencetown, me and Andrew Foote singing Pussy Cat Dolls.

100 degrees in the AVR Broadcast central at the EX!

The army is taking on some strange ones these days!

Me and Hunter Brule sitting on top of a tank in New Minas. No one even cared that...THERE WAS A TANK IN NEW MINAS!!!!

I hope you enjoyed the random pics I found of myself on Facebook, try to find some of yourself, you never know whats out there! Listen at 8:40, that's all I am saying!
-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment