Saturday, February 19, 2011

DIGBY VISIT, SLEIGH BELLS WERE RINGING, SKI MARTOCK CANADA GAMES, OR THE NEVILLE GAMES!

I got to go to Digby for a second time this winter, and this time it was for a job fair put on by the Digby Career resource center. It was a lot of fun and I had the chance to meet a whack of people!

Lots of potential employers.

Alma who was on the AVR Morning Show to tell you about the center and what they do.





SLEIGH BELLS RING

My buddy Peter Pinch called me up the other day and said he was taking his Percheron horses out for a run and if I wanted to go along. How do I say no?

Peter at the controls

Dee, Peter and Dawson Pinch.


Me and Jen pitching in...OK, this was a posed for pic, I have no idea what I'm doing!

Jen has it all under control!



SKI MARTOCK AND THE CANADA GAMES

No big secret that I love to ski, and with the Canada Games being at my home hill of Ski Martock, I had to check this out. I even brought my buddy Dean Dorey from Fraser's Pro Home Center with me.


Dean checking out the new bi-athalon stadium.

Dean saw all these flags and said a lot of different countries were at the Canada Games! I didn't have the heart to tell him it was provinces and territories only!


Bi-athalon range.


All the nordic trails at Ski Martock


At Ski Martock they have a program to try to get you to wear a helmet. You have to submit a pic of your helmet hair...so I thought I would enter...


...can you see how messed up my hair is!


At least Jen has hair!



No comments:

Post a Comment