Thursday, February 17, 2011

SOME STUFF I AM UP TO

I have been all out for the last 2 weeks and so I haven't had a chance to collect all the pics and videos from the last week yet. Here are some of the things I have been up to for the last 7 days! The first is the Berwick Lions Breakfast at their new club house in the Kings Mutual Century center Apple Dome.

This is the new club house all neat and clean.


Smiling with the eggs!


Lions clubs from all over came into help!


Nice new big kitchen.


Collecting at the door!

ACADIA HOCKEY

I was at the game last Saturday, and it had to be the worst AUS game ever. Very chippy, no flow, just a bad night for hockey. Acadia starts up the playoffs Friday night against UPEI and they need to cheer them on. Tickets on sale at the Acadia Arena Box Office.

Cleaning up the ice.


The 2 guys I sit beside at the games Alex and Marty.


Lenny calling the game.


The Graduating class for 2011

Kyla Cook singing the national anthem.




No comments:

Post a Comment