Thursday, December 23, 2010

TRON 3D HAS A VALLEY CONNECTION, AND ELIZABETH FURNISS LIVE IN STUDIO

It is so good to see someone from the Annapolis Valley do something on a world wide scale, and that's what a graduate of Horton High did, and now he's in the movies...big time. Here are just a couple of the films he's worked on in the last little bit...Tron 3d, Twilight New Moon, Dragonball, Sin City, The Day After Tomorrow and the list goes on and on. If this kind of thing interests you and you want to know how to get in, check this out...




Elizabeth Furniss is someone I enjoy having in the studio because she's always on time, very polite, and can sing like a bird. Her dad is really cool too, and he and I always end up talking for a bit. Here's a Christmas gift for you...




I hope to have another musical guest tomorrow, just have to get their people to talk to my people and I can get is all sorted out.

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment