Monday, December 20, 2010

I GOT TO USE MY OLD DJ NAME, AND A VISIT WITH HUNTER

You may or may not know that I made a living touring across Canada as a DJ, going from town to town playing music. When I did that I used my DJ name that I came up with years ago...the DJ Party Guy. I went to Middleton High to help out my friend Marc Trahan, the owner of Electric Starz Productions, with their Christmas dance. I told Marc I would do it as long as we didn't say it was really me doing the show. I did reveal at the end who I was so the students would listen to hear about the dance on AVR.

Here's the DJ Party Guy.

With the funky lights you can't really see, but the gym was packed!

This is just part of the stage set up.

HUNTER GETS ALL THE COOL GIGS!

AVR Evening host Hunter Brule got his grocery shopping done at Sobey's Saturday, because he was there doing a live broadcast. He looks pretty happy about it too!

Tomorrow, a new sponsor of the AVR Morning Show, they got their store open just in time for Christmas, so I thought I would give them an extra shout out at 6:40 and 8:40, at 7:40 a song for people who want to get their Christmas music in as quick and painless as they can. Lots of fun including the Triple Threat Trivia for The Swimwear Hut New Minas at 8:15, Jimmy the Janitor at 8:20, birthdays at 7:50 for Country Stoves and Sun rooms Aylesford, and It Feels Like Christmas with Gipp Forrester for Family First Medical after the News at 7. You never know what can happen on the AVR Morning Show.

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment