Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ONE LAST CHRISTMAS WISH FROM LAURA ROY, SOME PERSONAL CHRISTMAS PICS, AND BOXING DAY SHOPPING AFTER WE DIG OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

LAURA ROY LIVE IN THE AVR MORNING SHOW STUDIO

I have always enjoyed listening to Laura sing since I heard her at a NEKEC Student Coffee House 3 years ago. She has the talent to be a superstar, and I hope she can realize her dreams. Here she is with Matt French and Ben Potvin Christmas Eve day at 8:40.


SOME PERSONAL CHRISTMAS PICS FOR YOU
I took some of my personal photos to show you what Christmas is like for my family. I hope you enjoy.

My nephew Tyler...he looks just like me when I was his age!

What are the chances of 2 guys wearing Iron Maiden toques at a country music radio station at the same time? Pretty good when you get me and AVR Community Cruiser driver Jocelyn Dylan's husband Vance in the same room!

My cousin Craig Norman. You think I have a fun job, he is a cartoonist and graphic designer! As a matter of fact he designed the Juno's logo for this year and got to go for wings with Canadian rap legend Maestro Fresh Wes!

My Aunt Dianne thought it would be funny to make me a fruit cake! Haha!

I call my 3 nephews "the 3 Stinks" and they call me "Big Stink". This year they got me a toilet mug for my morning tea!

Not ashamed to say that Garth Brooks and I both love the rock band KISS! I got KISS PJ's!

Jen got a huge Elvis head for her Elvis room.


A very good Christmas I must say so!

Jen's Mom and Boy Friend came over...

...so did her nieces...

...then Jen couldn't take the excitement any more and had a Christmas nap...

...so did Peppie...

...I stayed up and watched a Metallica DVD Live in Sophia Bulgaria.

BOXING DAY FUN...SNOW...OK, IT WAS COLD!
I am not a big fan of shopping, but I had a gift card burning a hole in my pocket and a Family Guy DVD for $10, so I had to go, so I thought I would have some fun and see if people really do line up early to get good deals. Here's what I found.
Me standing outside in the snow storm.

I found I wasn't the only one either!

Just so you know I wasn't lying about the time! This is AM !!!!

A postponed Valley Lions Radio BINGO tonight at 7, and the AVR Morning Show returns to the regular grind tomorrow at 5:30 and an Acadia Hockey game at 7!
-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment