Thursday, December 30, 2010

SLEDDING PARTY!!!!!!

It's not everyday you can invite 200 of your closest personal friends out for a sledding party complete with free hot chocolate from Tim Horton's and prizes from the greatest radio station in the Annapolis Valley! That's what we did today at Berger Hill in Kentville. Myself, Hunter Brule and Jocelyn Dylan packed the cruisers full of fun and Hot Chocolate and headed to the hill. Here are some of the pics Jocelyn took, Hunter was too busy serving the hot fun, and I was the cold fun with the kids on the hill!
This is one of the races we did for AVR t-shirts.

Enjoying the Timmy's and snow.

Getting down to the funky sound of our sister station Magic 94.9

The hot chocolate was going out the back door like crazy!


Hunter finally got a break!


I was trying to warm up and Hunter wanted to play.

Back down the hill I go!

3 heads of state in Kings County, the Mayor of Kentville, me and Hunter Brule!


This is the family that will forever be known as "the family who tried to kill Jerry Neville". The father comes over and says, "here, try this, but take it down the big hill". Of course I tried it, or is this your first time here, because I do stupid stuff all the time. I loved it and and had to do it...2 more times!

If I learned anything today it's have fun, get out and enjoy the outdoors. There's more to life than Facebook, G-Mail, You Tube and the Nintendo! The more you invest in your life, the more you get out of it, and sometimes like today, that investment was all free!

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment