Thursday, December 2, 2010

HAVE I GOT MUSIC, FRUIT CAKE, MAGICAL CHRISTMAS LIGHTS, AND MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG!

CHRISTMAS GIVING
If you missed the webcast of the AVR Kinsmen and Kinettes Christmas Miracle, then you are in for a treat. A guy I know offered to do this and when I was asked if I knew Mark Bleckhorn I said "if he's offering up his services free, grab him! He's one of the best and can do anything!" Here's just a couple of the clips, I am saving the rest for a later date!



















THIS BIT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, I JUST CALL IT FRUIT CAKE!

All the pictures in this video are from our Movember wrap up party at Lew Murphey's in Coldbrook. At the end of the on line campain we raised $2111!



DANCING LIGHTS FOR CHILDREN'S WISH FOUNDATION IN NICTAUX

I went to check out this light show in Nictaux, it's just off Nictaux road, you'll see the lit sign. If you think this looks cool here, it is amazing live! He has 4 songs programed to run right now, and is working on more. Bring a couple of bucks to donate to the Children's Wish Foundation box at the end of his driveway.



HERE'S MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG...I'M NOT YOUR AVERAGE KINDA GUY!

I am going to play a bit of this on the show tomorrow, but here is the full length version. I hope you enjoy it...happy whatever you are celebrating except my birth because you are about 6 months too early!



JD CLARKE AND HIS BRAND NEW SONG LIVE IN STUDIO TOMORROW MORNING AT 8:40
-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment