Tuesday, November 16, 2010

IT'S TIME FOR A MO-DATE ON MOVEMBER!

Before the Movember update on the moustaches, here's a pic of me and AVR's Jen Pick at the Coldbrook Lions 30th anniversary dinner. They were nice enough to invites us out, and it was a terrific evening.

ALL I CAN SEE ARE MOUTH HATS!


This is mine 2 weeks in.

Leo Glavine with his first ever "mo"! He's getting lots of questions on it, now he needs those political legs to get him on the site ands collecting donations!

I wasn't here last week but AVR evening host Hunter Brule kept the pics on course. Here are some I ripped off his blog. There's a link to Hunter's blog on here, check him out! By the way, the guy in the upper right is Mike Mitchell and that is 3.5 weeks growth, he grows facial hair like a 12 year old boy!
Tomorrow is more tickets than you can imagine, at least 2 sets of passes to Acadia Basketball at 7:15, birthdays at 7:50 for Country Stoves and Sun rooms, more free McDonald's coffee at 8:40, I'll get you in a bathing suit for the Swimwear Hut at 8:15, Jimmy the Janitor at 8:20 and if you are lucky I'll be wearing a shirt...no one wants to hear that!
-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment