Monday, November 15, 2010

`

VALLEY HOSPICE FUND RAISER IN BERWICK
My buddy Gary Whittier asked if I could host a variety show at the Berwick Gym, and I can't say no to a guy who is in the Berwick Sports Hall of Fame 4 times! We ended up raising almost $500 in just a couple of hours.

They spelled my name wrong! I always laugh at that.

A shot from "backstage".



If everything goes right, you may soon be hearing these guys on the AVR Morning Show, they were really funny!

Gina and Hewy.



These ladies had them rolling in their seats! It was physical comedy or I would have them on the show too!

AVR BARN DANCE FOR KENTVILLE KINSMEN KINETTES MIRACLE

AVR is famous for it's lively Barn Dances, and we don't have them very often! This year for the Christmas Miracle radiothon we raised money for the children at the door. Because of the dance over 40 children will be able to have presents under the tree this year. Now some party pics!

Nichole, AVR Sales Misfit Lisa Mitton, and AVR's Jen Pick.

Party on the dance floor!

AVR's Mike Mitchell had to throw these ladies out for being so rowdy! No they were just on the way in and Mike asked them to pose with him!

MATTY'S PEE WEE A TEAM
My nephew Matt plays hockey for Western Valley and as the good uncle my sister tasked me with finding 2 shirt sponsors for him. Thanks to Mike Landry at Kentville Mazda and MLA Leo Glavine for donating $200 each for his jersey, and helping out young valley hockey players.
Matt has the red helmet.

Tomorrow MLA Leo Glavine with a Movember update at 8:15, I'm teaming up with Frank Spinney for a bunch of cancer fund raisers the first one is this Sunday, Frank will tell you about them at 7:40, free basketball tickets to see Acadia at 7:15, Triple Threat Trivia at 8:15, Jimmy the Janitor at 8:20 and a new contest with McDonald's at 8:40. Now off to bed to get rested for BINGO tonight at 7!
-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment