Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A GOOD MO, GOOD FOOD, A GOOD LECTURE AND GOOD TIMING

BY FAR THE BEST MOUSTACHE
I lave seen Len Hawley with a mo' before, but let me tell you Santa himself couldn't get it any whiter than Lenny's!
SOME OF THE BEST FOOD I HAVE EVER EATEN
I didn't know that just anyone could go to the NSCC Culinary Arts Program and have lunch Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. I would have thought they would have kept that secret to themselves, but you can go too! I found out about this from Glennie from the course, we judged a desert contest last year in Kingston. Enjoy the fun and get there to eat! Reservations required Thurs and Fri.



Hunter Brule having soup.

After lunch we were all smiles.


Deserts were awesome!

Check out these! Couldn't be better!

Well presented.

These were the coolest warmers ever, the lips rolled back and didn't come off, very cool.

Here was our menu, and all the contact numbers are on this, just click on it to blow them up.

One of 3 kitchens.

Making sliders.

The bakery kitchen.

The front Line kitchen.

After our visit to Kingstec, I was off to Berwick School to listen to a presentation on me by Liz Furrniss that she did for a school project, then I did a short lesson on how to write a commercial and how to edit for news. I'll be going back, they asked if I would come back to help in setting up a school radio station. It was Jason Spinney's grade 9's. I took a picture, but it's against school policy for me to show it to you.

KENTVILLE MAZDA IS NOW IN BERWICK TOO?




It's indoor car shopping at it's best! Look at the cars to choose from.

Jason and Mike are ready for ya!


My nephew Matty stopped by to collect his sponsor money from Mike because Kentville Mazda sponsored him.

Matty has a new friend.

My heart goes out to the families touched by the closure of the Larson's plant in Berwick. I know several people who work there including Blake Finley who does weekend sports with me every Friday. Trust me I have been without work or prospects before, and if you keep your head up you can make it through this.

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment