Sunday, August 15, 2010

NEW PRODUCTS FROM MEADOW BROOK MEAT MARKET, HEART AND STROKE BIG BIKE, GOLF FOR CAPS, WRESTLING AT THE EX, UPPER CLEMENTS PARKS, ELVIS RIP



A BIKE RIDE, AND ME WITH NO SPANDEX ON!


I got to have a fun cruise with the MCT Motivators on the Heart and Stroke Big Bike Challenge. They raise over $3000 for their 20 minute bike ride down Commercial Street in New Minas. I was on there with my bike helmet, I was the only one with one on, along with the Mayor of Kentville Dave Corkum and the MCT Insurance team.


Getting ready!


I want to get going!

...still more balloons to get on the Big Bike.


Tammy Seawards who helped me try to raise money, but more awareness to the Heart and Stroke fund raiser.


Tammy greets the Mayor


Getting ready to take me on in a big golf game for Active Living.








Getting our last minute instructions before we go.






ABOVE PAR GOLF COURSE IN SOUTH FARMINGTON GIVES ALL TO COMPANION ANIMAL PROTECTION SOCIETY OF ANNAPOLIS COUNTY




I have always said that there was a jewel of a golf course just outside Nictaux, where a good golfer can practice his iron game and a beginner golfer could start and everything in between. I was a member at the Above Par Golf Course for 2 years, and really learned how to shoot. They put on a full day of donating green fees to the CAPS folks to help protect the kittys and dogs. Get out and golf there and say hi to all the Wagners, even Barney the frog chasing dog!



inside the club house


Crystal lining up for a hot dog and a pop. Crystal is just one of the Wagners who own the course.


Kayla Robichaud getting ready to interview Anna from CAPS.







Stuff to buy to help get money for CAPS.


They tell me those bones are pit bull proof, my buddy Evan From Limitless Skate and Snow in the Greenwood Mall has one, I'll try it on him.


Awwww!


They had all kinds of info on the group.


We pretty much golfed with these young fellas, who could kick my butt to the curb!
They play with young Mc Neil from Eden who's on the Jr Tour.



I like the sign.


MAINSTREAM WRESTLING AT THE LAWRENCETOWN EX


Capt. Kirk bringing on the wrestlers.


Spider Man!


Mainstream Champ X-Ray.


Cowboy Mike Huges and his tag team partner.


The Annapolis Valley's #1 Wrestling fan!



Matt and Tyler watching the action.


Oh there was action.


Tag Team Main Event.


Cowboy Mike with Matty.


Oh how I have wanted to do this for years!



UPPER CLEMENTS PARKS BATTLE OF THE BANDS








A loyal AVR Morning Show Listener
























ELVIS RIP

Elvis Presley died 33 years ago, and to commemorate this occassion, here are some pics of when I used to work at Legends Lounge, when it was the Annapolis Valley's hottest night spot. You may recognize me as Elvis and the DJ in most of these shots...guess the others names!
I won't mention them to protect my butt!














-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment