Thursday, August 19, 2010

88-115 IS A BEATING FROM THE ALMIGHTY MAYOR OF KENTVILLE, AND MY FIRST DAY AT THE EX!

GOLFING WITH THE MAYOR, AND HE DIDN'T JUST BEAT ME, HE POUNDED ME!
When will I learn my lesson with Kentville Mayor Dave Corkum? I challenge him to different things, but he always beats me, so I thought I could do him in with a game of golf. NO! The final score 88-115 for Dave. Because he won, we had a little wager, and he will know host the AVR Morning Show in the New Year. He says it will take him that long to get ready for the Mayor's Radio Network! All in all we had a great time at the 14 Wing Greenwood Golf Club.
Dave in the sand trap.

Susan, Dave's wife, and the real boss in that family!


AVR's Jen Pick tried to help me, but she couldn't.

Dave looking like he's going to win!

I'm having a good time, now where's the hotdogs?

EXHIBITION WEEK DAY 3, MY FIRST DAY

Len Hawley hosting the Little Miss Ex Contest.

Me and Andrew Foote giving our best poses as high paid models.

I think this is funny!

You can really win this exact van minus the stickers and stench of my lunch from last week that I left in there by mistake!

AVR Broadcast central, just inside the main gates.

Eating at my buddy's restaurant Bao Loc. That's Bao in the back, his wife and son Brandon...

...and this goof ball is his son Jason!

I need a tractor on my snow farm!
Alpacas are really live Muppet's!

I think this oxen is giving me the eye!

The only place you see signs like this are at the Ex.

Getting a drink from mommy!



Lots of ribbons.

Is Andrew pointing to the horse's "end"...oh no Ginger and his hair color...no I get it. No one said I was fast!



This is our new friend Bonnie. She is 23 and very friendly.

Bonnie belongs to my buddy Peter Pinch, maybe I could house train her and take her home.

Jen getting tickets on...

...my new lawn tractor. Oh yeah I said it, this is mine!
Me in my natural clown state

VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS OF WEDNESDAY AT THE EX
















































THE PEOPLE YOU MEET AT THE EX!

I am so thankful to the listeners of the AVR Morning Show, and I love to meet them too! Here are some of the people I met at the Ex Wednesday night!




LITTLE MISS EX enjoying a slice before the rodeo.




I'm back tonight for Exhibition Idol, see you at the Ex!

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment