Saturday, August 21, 2010

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE EX!

MUSICAL ENTERTAINMENT

I only saw a handful of the entertainers at the Ex, but I did get to hang out with some of the big ones, like the Grass Mountain Hobos







...and April Wine!




ANNAPOLIS VALLEY EXHIBITION IDOL

This is my and Andrew Foote's 3rd year judging this contest, and we always have a ball doing it. This year's organizer Breanna did an excellent job too, even though our water wasn't cold! LOL.

Breanna our hostess with the mostest!

The judges!















These 3 will advance to the finals on Saturday at 1.











...and they will face off against these 3 who will advance from day 2 of the contest. Andrew Foote has a link to his blog on mine, click on it and I am sure he will have the winners on there tonight sometime!

PEOPLE THAT I GOT TO MEET

I got to meet hundreds of people at the Ex, and got to see some old friends too. Here are some that i got to meet for the first time! Thanks for saying hi!


I'll have wrap ups, plus lots more fun starting Monday morning at 5:30
-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment