Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I KNOW THIS BLOG IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, BUT IT WILL BE REALLY COOL SOON!

Thanks for sticking in with all of the changes on my blog. I promise it will be all done soon and it will be much easier to read and use. I want to get the blog more into the show so I can be more in contact with you via your mobile phone, Twitter, and all this stuff I am quickly learning about...from a 15 year old! He's got braces and more knowledge of the net than I'll ever have! Here's a reward for sticking with me throughout these changes, 2 unedited interviews that I am going to run on my show tomorrow. On the AVR Morning Show you will hear about 90 seconds of these interviews, here's the real stuff here.

I really like to bring the stars to you, and you can't get any bigger than my friend Johnny Reid. Today he became the biggest seller on i-tunes in all music categories, and he called me! I can't believe it! Here's what we talked about...




...and just before Johnny called me, I was talking to Deric Ruttan who was at home in Nashville. AVR started playing his new song "That's How I Want To Go Out" just Sunday, and I thought I would take a look at his web page. I found out that Deric has an addiction problem...to real maple syrup, so I had to ask him about that...




So once again thanks for sticking with me through the changes, and this will be all made up soon, and I hope you enjoyed your sneak peak into tomorrow's show!

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment