Thursday, September 2, 2010

CHAD BROWNLEE AND A $200 TRIPLE THREAT TRIVIA WINNER

CHAD BROWNLEE REALLY EARLY IN THE MORNING

I am very lucky in the job that I have that I can pretty much talk to any Canadian Country Music Star when ever need be. I am very lucky that Johnny Reid and I have hit a good chord, because as busy as he is, we have talked twice this year so far! I say this because there is a new up and comer on the scene, and the last time I heard the name Chad Brownlee it was being called out by the Vancouver Canucks Hockey team at the entry draft. I really like the song Sitting On The Hood Of My Car, so I thought I would give him a call and talk about that and hockey for this year.









THIS MONTH'S TRIPLE THREAT TRIVIA $200 WINNER!!!!

When we were playing neither one of us knew that she was going to win the monthly draw, and to be honest I think she would have been happy with the $20 gift card. Congrats and relive the moment you got the question right!



-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment