Sunday, August 29, 2010

ES-THURSDAY SUMO FRIDAY WRESTLING SATURDAY AND BASH 4 CASH SUNDAY!



ES SHOES GAME OF SKATE AT THE GREENWOOD MALL WITH LIMITLESS SKATE AND SNOW
I make no secret of it that my buddy Evan Banks is the owner of Limitless Skate and Snow in the Greenwood Mall, and like me he loves to give back to the community. He is currently helping 3 towns develop skate parks or repair the parks they already have. He jumped at the chance to bring in the ES Game Of Skate for the Back 2 School Specials at the Greenwood Mall.
The MC knew all the tricks,

Pratice.

Getting things organized!

Brandon Banks from Banks World who is trying to help me get my blog looking good helping me in the Mall.

Here's Evan, and yes he already knows he's really really white!



KENTVILLE MAZDA LIVE REMOTE
I don't know how anyone can go to Kentville Mazda and not have fun! The people who work there are top notch and are there for you. I got to spend some time there as they were getting my Bash 4 Cash derby car ready for Sunday!

They took out all the glass.

Mike putting on the final touches.

Me on the car!

No that's not me, butr he wanted to sit in the car.

These guys got a new car! Well their parents did!
SUMO SUITS IN THE GREENWOOD MALL
Greenwood Mall had some fun stuff for back 2 school all week, and on Friday Hunter Brule and I went down to host the fun! Here's the results!

No not me and Hunter, but 2 wating for fun!

Here's a father daughter team.



BERWICK REC VS RCMP CHARITY BASEBALL GAME
I love to help out rec departments, I think sports is a good way to round out a good education, and Berwick Rec invited me out to throw the first pitch at a charity game so they could try to put at least 1 child how couldn't afford it in hockey, ringette or figure skating.

Gary is the background is a national champion.

A good crowd!

batter up!





ULTIMATE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING BLOWS THE ROOF OFF BERWICK
Leo Burke made it back to the Berwick Arena one last time before they tear it down with Ultimate Championship Wrestling! Here is how I saw it anyway!
One of the funniest things I have seen in a while!

UCW Owner Chuck Martin coming down to the ring.

Lumber Jack Johnson and Pappy

Oh Oh! This guy is not a fan!

Christina helping her injured wrestler out of the ring

The Answer lost his match

And his partner was so small he was almost not even there!

How could the win against Riddick Stone!

Another loser!

Who is Doink going up against?

Why it's Beautiful Bobby of the 1/2 Pint Brawlers who have a reality show on Spike TV!

He wanted in the ring so I gave him his shot!

Christina has a whole stable of wrestlers! Here she is with JP Simms!

The Valley's biggest wrestling fan Karen with my buddy Leo Burke!

Signing for the fans!

Can you say power slam?

Bad attutude!

Robbie Mc Alister looks a little surprised tonight...

...now I know why!

In the trash for you.

The Maritime Menace being yelled at by guest ref Leo Burke!

Leo finally had enough of the Menace and tried to choke him out!

Hit in the head with a chain!

3 Wrestling friends Kirk Chuck and me!

A dear friend, Mr. Leo Burke! I have been in contact with Leo for the last 15 years or so, and he's a good guy!



COLDBROOK AND DISTRICT LIONS BASH FOR CASH 2010

My car!

My Hollywood pose!

These guys got the car derby ready and ripped it apart!

So many people to feed!

A pic of the best dressed car...before it got wrecked!

A loyal listener!

Guy Mister and Glen looking at my car.

This lady won a car to drive in the derby and piced this fella to ride it for her!

My car being towed to the pits after blowing out the engine!

$2175 50/50! His exact words were, "look out Wharf Rat Rally here I come!"

My car inside

Getting towed out!

No need to be gentle with this one!

The Bash for Cash Winners for 2010!






I'll have more tomorrow, listen for Start a Band and you can win $97.70 if you call in!
-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment