Thursday, May 6, 2010

MC HAPPY DAY IN COLDBROOK, GREENWOOD AND DIGBY, PLUS A VISIT TO DIGBY.



Hunter Brule doing phone interviews at McHappy Day in Coldbrook.

They had a great ticket auction too!

Isn't that the star of High School Musical with Hunter Brule?

Balloons and even more balloons!

2 Sausage McMuffins later I was on the road to Greenwood.

I haven't seen Grimace in years, so I had to go say hi!

These guys actually stayed at Ronald McDonald house in Halifax, well these guys and his 2 other twin sisters and his twin brother, oh yeah mom and their 2 older siblings...hold on here...I smell a TV show!

Base Chief Jardine

On my way to Digby I was reminded that it is the season for road work. Pay attention because it looks like this might be a long on here! I waited 20 minutes.

Come on, if you turned the corner and saw your name on a sign wouldn't you go get a pic of it too?

McDonalds Digby

Here's the inside of the Digby store.

AVR's Ron Wilson and Bronwen Trask laughing at me behind the counter.

I had no idea what they were doing, does it show?

I had a customer who wouldn't let me serve her without a tiara on, so Princess Digby lent me hers.


A faithful AVR Morning Show listener, she was actually on my show last week blasting me for being a Montreal Canadiens fan!

This guy is on the Digby fire Department, and he saw me in the ring last Sunday. I told him that I got hurt for real and he said he would have to go watch the video on my youtube.com channel.

This is AVR Digby.

Ron Harrison behind the controls. Those turn tables are older than me, and they still run like magic!

Lisa the manager of the Frenchy's by the Digby exit to the 101.

I stopped in to see Tim Peck, but he was out sick.

I wanted to meet Stephane the owner of Lakeview Auto, but he was out.

I went to check out the boats at the wharf. Believe it or not, I used to lobster fish and work in a fish plant.

The giant wooden scallop, it's in front of...

The Vaughn Van Tassel Memorial Park that was built totally by volunteers, donations and lots of Kool-Aide UPC codes.

Owners of Tri-County, and loyal listeners of the AVR Morning Show too. They knew more about the show than I did...and I write the show!

Pretty cool kid eh!

This is where Relay 4 Life will be in the Digby area, and to learn more, watch the video...



Another faithful listener who stopped in for a win sticker. Thanks for listening and calling in on the AVR Listener Poll between 6-6:30.

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment