Sunday, May 9, 2010

SPRINGVALE VISIT

I had to go get my mom a Mother's Day gift, so I stopped out to Springvale to get a rhododendron. Here's a short video of Paul Grimm the owner...



Me at the front gate.


Paul and his grandson in some sculptured shrubs.


Here's the lady who makes the bonsai trees and everything trim at Springvale, Sky.



Some of what real gardeners call BFT's, the rest of us just say Big Freaking Trees!

Here's the store.

Just some of the greenhouses on the property.

Paul and his group, 7th Wave's new CD.

This will give you an idea how tall the BFT's really are!

Another one of Paul's staff who make you experience at Springvale nice.

These plants are just potted in the soil that Springvale makes right there from different ingredients.

Driving out to the tree farm part of the operation.


Dandelions and the tree farm.

I will post Chrissy Smith's song on my blog Monday, I just ran out of production time this week.
-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment