Sunday, May 15, 2011

THE KINGS IS ALIVE...IN THANE DUNN

I am lucky enough to call some pretty cool people my friends, and Thane Dunn is one of them. If my girlfriend wasn't in to Elvis so much (we have an Elvis room at our house) Thane and I would have probably just been 2 people who met and had a good time, but because we are connected so much with Elvis, we have just been so in tune with each other. This is the 4th time I have seen Thane live, and the 2nd time I have seen this particular show. Always a great time with Thane too! Can't wait to see you again! He had 5 costume changes, and for a full look backstage and the show join me on Facebook to see them!






These are the VIP winners Dora Eddy and her friend, Thane Dunn and my son Alex Parker.

DRIVE ONE FOR YOUR SCHOOL AT DIGBY HIGH

Thanks to John, the 2 Bens, patty and the whole crew at Digby Regional High. I don't think there is a tighter group of teachers in the world than are at this school! They have so much fun and care so much for the kids, it was just fun to be there! I'll have how much they raised on the AVR Morning Show Monday!
To see all the pics I took join me on Facebook!






I love Annapolis Valley politicians, and here is one of my favorites! Jr. Theriault speaks his mind whether he is right or wrong, but the big thing is, whether he is right or wrong, he is 99.9% of the time speaking the thoughts of the people in his riding! Great guy!

JOHN HALLIDAY FUND FUND RAISER

Every once and a while not only do I lend my support to a cause to help them out, I actually get involved in the fund raising process. When I heard the story of little John, my hear sank and I just had to help out! John is a little 4 year old from Annapolis County who has no mussel control in his neck and can't fit in a car seat safely anymore. His parents are trying to raise money for a wheel chair van so they can take him out of his house, as of now it is not safe to take John out because there are not any car seats big enough with neck support for him any more. If you can help him out stop into your nearest branch of the Royal Bank and donate, he deserves it!
Join me on Facebook for all the photos!



Here's a shot of me and John! I told him he looks bigger in pictures than I thought, and that people never tell me that I look like my voice either!



Monday I will have a weekend round up and get you set for another exciting week in the Annapolis Valley!

-Jerry

1 comment:

  1. JeRrY RoCkS!!!!
    ***************
    LIstenIng to 97.7~ live by internet.. All the way in Halifax!!!

    ReplyDelete