Friday, April 1, 2011

HELPING THE CANCER SOCIETY, FINDING THE DEALER FOR THE PEOPLE, AND A LOOK BACK AT JERRY NEVILLE 25 YEARS AGO!

SELLING DAFFODILS FOR CANCER

I was challenged to selling daffodils for the Cancer Society at the Price Chopper in Middleton by Paula Robichaud. Paula is a regular on the show, and 'bet' me that she could sell more daffodils than I could in 90 minutes. I couldn't say no, so off I went. She beat me, but she plays dirty!

Me and some loyal listeners that bought flowers from me!


This one went to Paula!


Paula even arm wrestled me when a lady said split it between the 2 of us. She is really competitive!


The Mayor Calvin Eddy picking up flowers for his house.


You may say that I am joking, but I party with these ladies every year up at the Fox Mountain Camping Park for Bluegrass Festival! We have the best Pot Luck you can think of in a school bus...but that's another story!



THE DEALER FOR THE PEOPLE SUPER HERO WAS LOST BUT NOW HE IS FOUND

I got a call early in the morning to tell me to report to Summit Hyundai because the dealer for the people Super Hero was abducted! I helped as best I could in the search while I kept the Annapolis Valley going with the AVR Morning Show. Thank goodness he was found, and April 1st could go back to normal!


Rob was concerned that the Dealer for the people wouldn't return!


These 2 were too busy selling cars to worry about him!


These guys were organizing the search from the desk!


Marv was the one who suggested we look in the Dealer for the People's own car at 5:30...but no one listened!


Me on location helping the search effort!

MY VERY FIRST TIME EVER ON TV HOSTING AN EVENT


This was cutting edge graphics


Me doing an interview with a Rush fan.


Me doing an interview with Rockin' Ray from Q104


Me doing an interview with JC Douglas of Q104

Here's my proof that it was really me, about 150 pounds ago!


2 comments:

  1. Concert Cancellation Capital of Canada! I agree...BIG TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U2 in Moncton...the Newfs get KISS...what's coming this summer to NS?!?!?

    ReplyDelete