Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CAMPAIGN FOR KIDS AND THE HUPMAN BROTHERS LIVE IN THE STUDIO


I was introduced to a fine charity that is all about kids, and I was happy to help them raise almost $2000. Campaign for Kids has several programs that it funds because as their mission statement says, "every kid counts". Chris Palmer who is on the board of directors invited me in for the MC duties and I thank him for that.


Dukes of Kent


Miss Gina Potvin


Sonlight, the gospel group.



Matt Balsor, they didn't have a stage so that's what I could see.



THE HUPMANS LIVE ON THE AVR MORNING SHOW STUDIO



Tomorrow why you should have a good breakfast to start the day, Hunter Brule said he had someone coming in to talk about chicken, Danny Spencer will tell you about a remote control aircraft meet in Kentville, and how you can help Japan by sending your socks to West Kings High School. That plus a movie review on the New Sucker Punch Movie from West Kings Student Tyler Pipher, The AVR Brain Teaser for Subway and The Swimwear Hut's Triple Threat Trivia, Jimmy the Janitor, Facebook fun and if I find the time I'll try to get in what's going on this week including me selling Daffodils in Middleton on Thursday at Price Chopper! What an amazing day it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment