Sunday, January 30, 2011

MY 7 YEAR OLD NEPHEW COMES FOR A VISIT AND TOTALLY TAKES OVER...COLBY'S WEEKEND!

My 7 year old nephew came to stay with me for the weekend, and we had a blast...but he totally took over everything! Man, he is hard to keep up with, and he has more energy that a nuclear reactor! So I thought he should take over my blog too! So here comes Colby...enjoy, and I hope it make makes senses. I didn't spell check this, he is writing it as he sees it!

Hi, im colby in i m 7 . i think my uncle is cool ... he payd me to say that. frist wii want to acadia for hockey.

i never watched a game in the press box .... sooooo this was cooool. ! i drank a lot of papsi soo bathroom a lot . i have pizza time got to play music i got to mait len hawley the end axe men wind.

after the game i made a cd for my trip to hellafax hears some of the songs on my matel cd rock on !








I LOVE MY YUMMY FROTTLOOPS IN WII HAD THAM FOR BRAKFIST


this is me going to se sue at the musume in hellafax


this are from berwick that is so glod i nad to have that !


this is me wich the dinasour haed like 9.4 sies as big tane me .........!


haer is sues tooth she can bite my head off !

dinasouer skull killer it is dead ! it was really cool !


lots of cool sotfe thik it out its a blast


i look togt eyes of the t rex oh ya !


haer is sue big int she yo

oh no colby by skull yummy t rex


it the honey desipe from kentville lots of valley stuff haer !


this prsone made fungis cool!


two daers and a moose


eggs left be hanide alot the big one is a hasstz in the small one is a homeing berd



shark tooht bite me nooooooooo ! big one


man eating shark thear !


puffings gansters pose ! witch me yo !


some body nids to brath his tooht more ! ...........


skate in the ovel it was close that suckt a iot !


can not eat biver tails i want one


me disaponit in biver tails angry ! lol


colby thoping the rebs like a dinasure bo ya !

pizza on bbq last ningt yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! yummy


colby going sliding ! ya


I m lazy taday no fare


i made chotels witch jen


colby eating froot loops the end


1 comment: