Monday, December 13, 2010

OVER HALF WAY THERE AND WE'RE NOT EVEN HALF WAY THERE

MESSENGERS OF HOPE RELAY 4 LIFE TEAM
I hooked up with these guys to raise what I thought was a lofty goal of $5000 in 5 shows. I am not one to say no to a challenge, so off Frank Spinney and I go to get these shows together. Night one in Kentville raised $1200, last night in Middleton we raised $1700, putting us to a total of $2900 in just 2 shows! Thank you so much to the gang who show up, and without you this wouldn't be possible!

Collecting at the door.

Team pics of the Messengers of Hope.


She came in to see me, and laughed as soon as she saw me! Am I that funny looking?

Selling the artist's CD's for $20 and $5 goes to the relay.


Here's a poster of the shows! The March date is changed, but the other 3 are right!


Side stage...

Here's the crowd out front! They were fun to be with.

Santa kicked off the 2nd half because it was all Christmas music. It was very pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment