Saturday, December 11, 2010

CHRISTMAS SONG LIVE IN THE STUDIO, SCOTTIES CURLING AND A CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING

CHRIS PALMER LIVE IN THE AVR MORNING SHOW STUDIO

I missed the video of the song, but I do have the audio and a funny story to tell in this video...


OUR COMMUNITY OUR HEALTH TREE LIGHTING
Mayor Corkum and Community Cruiser driver Jocelyn Dylan.

Gayle Abby talking to the crowd.


The KCA Children's choir led by Donna of Donna and Andy fame!


Here's the family that switched on the lights.


Here's the tree, you can see it at Memorial Park Kentville.

SCOTTIE TOURNAMENT OF HEARTS CURLING QUALIFIER AT 14 WING GREENWOOD

The big name at this tournament is still in Halifax battling a serious illness and that is Colleen Jones. She is the talk of the club, and her rink without her is yet to qualify. I met Colleen last year at Hockeyville and my heart goes out to her and her family in this time of need. I did get to watch one match, and saw a triple take out to steal a point to go up 3 into the last end. Exciting curling for sure!

Watching the action...

I had my flash on by mistake! Officials came to talk to me!


This team pulled off the triple take out to win and became one of the first teams to qualify for the tournament.

Here's Carolyn who I interviewed about the tournament on the AVR Morning Show.

MIDGET HOCKEY IN KINGSTON

I went to my nephew Tyler's hockey game in Kingston, it wasn't much of a game, but I did get to see the new lights in the rink. They are so much better than the old orange ones. Here are some of the people who helped out!

My mom painted these pictures out side the rink years ago, but they are on their last legs now.





Len Hawley will be filling in for me Monday and Tuesday, I'm back Wednesday with a live in studio performance by a yet to be discovered tallent!

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment