Friday, November 5, 2010

ANOTHER NON STOP WEEKEND WITH ACADIA AND COMMUNITY EVENTS

If you haven't got plans this weekend, I can tell you what I'm doing and you can join in!
Tonight I'll be hosting Acadia's hockey game live in the Acadia Arena as Moncton takes their first visit of the season. Game time is 7, you can catch it on AVR at 6:40 with Len Hawley and the Pre-Game Show on the March of Champions.

Saturday starts with breakfast at Meadowbrook Meat Market for Berwick Ringette 8-11:30, then to Lori's craft fair (one of our writers) Gospel Wood Road, then to the ticket auction at the Coldbrook and district Lions hall for my friend Jason Fitzgerald. There's gonna be all kinds of great items on the block and trust me this is a great cause. After that I'm off to Acadia Hockey as they take on St. Thomas. Sunday is day one of vacation, enjoy Len Hawley filling in for me next week, I'll still be in to call BINGO for the Lion's!

Try to stay dry!
-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment