Thursday, November 11, 2010

AMAZING CONCERT!

I have made no bones about it, I like country music, but my first love is rock music and with a Pink Floyd cover coming through Halifax I needed to see it. I took a week off so I could really enjoy this show! The lights were amazing and it was like Pink Floyd was on stage minus the hatred of Waters and Gilmore! If you even just like Pink Floyd's music, you need to see this show!
The video is blurry because it was moving, but you get the jist of this!

It was like an A and E Special!

The giant inflatable pig!

What a light show!

This is 6 rows back, I can only imagine what this looks like from the back!

Guitar solo!

With this set up the video and lights were excellent!

I know this is not a country show, but wow it was so cool, and music I have been listening to for years! I'll see you at the barn dance Saturday!
-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment