Monday, October 11, 2010

TURKEYS, HOCKEY PLAYERS AND LETS CALL IT WHAT IT IS...TURKEYS!

THE GREAT AVR TURKEY DROP 2010
If someone invites you to go flying in a commercial helicopter in winds of over 40 km/h, just kindly say no and thank me by e-mail. I love to fly, I have been in Auauras, Hercs (c-140's), 707's, 737's, small proped shuttle planes, commerant's, Sea Kings, Bell Hewys, I have even flown a small single engine plane and the mulri-million dollar flight simulator at 14 Wing Greenwood. Never once did I get sick, maybe a little queezy when we too a C-140 throgh it's paces with 413 Sqn in Greenwood, but never sick. I was sick flying AVR Chopper 1 in those winds. Jay the piolet said it was going to be the longest flight of our lives, and for me it was, not so much for Hunter Brule who seemed to weather the storm pretty well, that's why he did most of the talking!

That little spec in the sky is the chopper.

The AVR Chopper 1 with the new Windsor West Hants Community Cruiser.

Jay the man behind the controls!

Hunter was laughing at me not feeling too good!

The valley is so beautiful, sepecially this time of year with the fall colors.

New Minas.

Looking for Tim Hortons...I need a tea!

Here's where we were!


Heading up the number 1 highway.

There's lots of water ways to fish in.


After we arrived, I think I have a little color now!

All the winners!

Here's what they got!

The line up of cars was massive in both dirrections!

We really landed in the ball park in Kentville!

Me and Hunter with our support crew!

Checking out the chopper.



ACADIA'S LAST EXHIBITION GAME, THE NEXT ONE IS THE REAL DEAL

Here's a view of the game from the press box!




FAMILY THANKSGIVING PHOTOS FOR YA!

Who stole Colby's 2 front teeth? Colby and his friend were daring each other to pet the rabbitt, like it was going to jump up and bite off their arms!
Going into the haunted hay maze! What I didn't know was there are actual lights inside, some one unplugged them and these guys went in total darkness!
Mom loves those apples fresh off the tree!

3 guys hanging out petting...a donkey!


Me, my sister, Mom, Matty, my Grandfather, and Colby after a big eating!

I'll be back on Tuesday with an all new show, get ready for it!

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment