Sunday, October 17, 2010

AAAAAHHHHHHHH! FINALLY A NEW POST, BUT ONLY HALF OF ONE! I'M SO SORRY!

I had lots to do this week, but it was a lot of meetings, so not really blog worthy. The end results are well worth posting and I gotta start with Acadia Home Coming!

Even though Acadia lost the football game, I was happy to see my old EastLink pals, and my new found Acadia friends like Ray Ivany and Jim McLeod. It's always good at football games for all kinds of reasons...sausages on the bbq...seeing my buddy John DeCoste from the paper...and being almost on the field to watch the game! Check out the fun!

We practically get to sit on the bench!

Acadia University Prez Ray Ivany and Alumni going to kick off the game!

Coach Jeff Cummings getting ready.
My very good friend Brian Lynch head of EastLink programming for Western Valley. We have known each other for well over 20 years, and he knows everything about me! Never ask him questions!


Trying to get things turned around!


These 2 girls got to move from general seating to VIP seating just for getting all painted up!


HUPMANS LIVE IN STUDIO

Scott and Ryan are always ready to play live in the AVR Morning Show Studio, and when I called them to help celebrate a historical moment in Annapolis Valley moments they were quick to say yes. They were scheduled to play for the opening of the Kings Mutual Century Center Apple Dome, and since Cindy Easson was in co-hosting the AVR Morning Show Special on the Apple Dome, I thought why not get the entertainment on too. Here's how the visit went...



I'll be back tomorrow morning! More updates on the blog tomorrow
I promise!

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment