Friday, October 1, 2010

APPLES TO WORLD RECORDS AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN

A NEW APPLE? HOW DO THEY DO THAT?

Scotian Gold has a new apple, and Karen Corey who used to work at AVR when I was here the first time and now works for Scotian Gold, came up and let me try it!





TRIPLE THREAT TRIVIA FOR THE SWIMWEAR HUT NEW MINAS

Here's this month's winner...Jaye Johnson!

You can play Monday at 8:15.

THE FULL UNEDITED INTERVIEW FROM DEAN BRODY THAT WILL RUN ON MONDAY'S AVR MORNING SHOW
I get to interview alot of celebrities, and for time's sake I don't get to play you the whole interview, so here is the unedited version of the interview that will go at 6:40 and 8:40 Monday!

WORLD RECORD SOFTBALL

First off congrats to the gang in Ste. Croix who officially set the record last week. Here are some of the pics I took...

There were some people in the stands.

Justin one of the guys behind this thing!

Souvenir t-shirt, but nothing to match the memories.

...and stop! Here's the new record!

Everybody say cheese...





Have a great weekend, join me in Kentville 10-2 for Harvest Fest!

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment