Wednesday, September 29, 2010

HERE IS SOME STUFF I FORGOT TO POST EARLIER IN THE WEEK! OOPS!

OK, so once and a while I need a kick in the butt, and this is one of those times! I went to the Hants Co. Ex on Sunday, and forgot to post the pics, and how could I forget the Acadia Hockey team and their golf tournament? I'll start with the golf!

Bobby Best with one of the organizers.

Acadia's President had a few words to say.

Adam Clarke is a big booster of the team, and he eats heart healthy!

Head coach Darren Burns in his 10th season.

Title sponsor Steven Healey from Healey Financial.

DAY 2 OF THE HANTS COUNTY EX

A winner in the tractor pulls.

The 3 winners of the farmer's challenge, these are tough dudes!

I took our sister station's van to the Ex, and I stopped into Anstrum's Farm Market because I needed this pic before they gave their van away!

Here's the winner of the chuck wagon races.

The Green Diamond John Deere booth.

Winner of the tractor pulls.

The Hot Dogs!

Another tractor pull winner




-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment