Tuesday, October 26, 2010

HUNTER BRULE WAS MAYOR FOR A DAY!

I can not believe this...now I know that anyone can be a politician! Hunter Brule was given the opportunity to be the Mayor of Kentville and experience everything the town has to offer. He did it all including driving a street sweeper right into the AVR parking lot! Check out the link to his blog on the right hand side of this blog to see him in action.

Hunter and Kevin from Kentville Parks and Rec with the all new Zamboni at the Kentville Centennial Arena.

Hunter told me he had a job for me to do, and as the Mayor I ran when he summoned me...I wish I would have know what his Worship wanted, because he had me clean up the Toronto Maple Leaf's dressing room! He thought it was really funny...

...I did not!

Then he told me to scrub behind the toilets and I couldn't take it any more! I don't know what that smell was, but it had been stewin' for a couple of days. I didn't want to find it!



Dave Corkum and Mayor for a day Hunter Brule having a laugh at my expense...but that's OK, Movember is coming up and after 20+ years Dave is going to shave off his beard and help us raise money for prostate cancer. Dave is away, but when he comes back I'll have him tell you why he is making such a grand gesture on the AVR Morning Show.
Tomorrow free Acadia tickets, the SPCA book sale, and just plain fun in the morning. I sure hope it doesn't rain like this morning!
-Jerry




No comments:

Post a Comment