Friday, September 17, 2010

HANTS CO. EX COMES TO THE AVR MORNING SHOW AND THE WINNER OF THE RED CARPET EXPERIENCE WITH AVR AT CALL ME FITZ!

I am going to try my hardest to get to Windsor for week one of the Hants Co. Ex, but just to make sure I saw some of the highlights, Andy Dewoolaver sent me Ray's Reptiles with the host Kevin. Kevin is so good to interview, and he always has some neat stuff with him. Listen for the upset monitor lizard!




I love having fun with Kevin. Thanks to Jocelyn our new cruiser driver for shooting the video too! She was just as freaked out but wanted to get the good shots!

I will be at the Ex next weekend, and someone, maybe you will win the AVR Fundy Ferry Community Cruiser when I pull out a name. Fill out a ballot when the cruiser is parked and not just at a red light!

JASON P IS BACK IN TOWN FOR THE KICK OFF OF HIS NEW HBO SERIES SHOT IN NEW MINAS "CALL ME FITZ"

I think this is the first of it's kind here in the Annapolis Valley, with the exception of the Frank Spinney Elvis Movie, of having a premiere of a TV show! HBO Canada is launching the new TV series shot in New Minas with Jason Priestly. One lucky winner is going into the premiere with me and Hunter Brule, and that winner is...




Don Wells Hockey tourni at Acadia, plus golf at the Island Green for Jr. Golf bursaries, the TV show in Wolfville, and making 17 pies tonight to freeze! Free time...is there such a thing?

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment