Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A TORONTO FAN ON THE LOOSE AND THE FULL JIMMY!

First off, if your mind is in the gutter, the full Jimmy is not what you're thinking. I actually got a smart Toronto fan on the AVR Morning Show for the Subway Brain Teaser, so because it's a rare find, I thought I would immortalize it on my daily blog!



And on tomorrow's AVR Morning Show, you will hear an interview I did with Jimmy Rankin, but only a piece of it, to hear the whole interview uncut you will have to listen to the youtube.com piece below. Jimmy talks about the floods in Nashville where he lives now, what's new and what to expect in his show and a look back at his touring career.



have a great one and I'll have a jam packed show tomorrow including everything Apple Blossom!

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment