Saturday, May 22, 2010

LONG WEEKEND IS HERE, GET OUT AND ENJOY IT!

I hope you have a great safe long weekend, please don't drink and drive! I'll be out there enjoying the long weekend too, so please help keep me alive, I like living way too much! Listen to AVR for all the latest long weekend news, and to tie you over, here are a couple of tunes you should enjoy.





Watch for trailers and motorcycles on the highways and back roads this weekend. If you are going on a boat, wear a life jacket, you won't be goof if you fall over and hit your head on something. Be safe! Tuesday starts safe boating week and I will have a boating instructor on AVR Morning Show, and if everything works out I'll have more big name celebrities on the show for ya! It's going to be a surprise!

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment