Monday, April 26, 2010

THINGS ARE STARTING TO CHILL OUT, MAYBE THIS WEEK WILL BE SLOWER!

OK, I know I should keep up on my blog everyday, but I had so many events scheduled that I had to decide...eat or blog? Have you seen a pic of me, guess what I did? I think I actually got these pics in the right order too, but I want to show you a video of my promo for the AVR Morning Show I did with Trash Canyon the local good guy wrestler that will be in Canning this Sunday with Ultimate Championship Wrestling...


BACKYARD MAKE OVER WINNER FROM THE KENTVILLE HOME SHOW

Here is the Backyard Makeover winner Tina Rex with Kevin Bennett from Kentville Parks and Rec who put the Home Show on.
Kevin unloaded some of the $4000 worth of stuff Tina won! I unloaded most of it with Lindsay Young from Kentville Rec while Kevin tried out the new patio furniture.

There are supposed to be pics of the Mayor of Kentville Dave Corkum but he was late! Kevin was trying to get a hold of Dave!

While we waited for Mayor Corkum, Kevin explained the prize.

Hey Tina if you don't want that BBQ I'll take it off your hands!
VOLUNTEER DINNER FOR THE TOWN OF KENTVILLE

The Town went all out for the volunteers and got a Sax band.

Erin Sullivan CFAB Morning Show/Magic 94.9 weekends, Jolene Johnson creative writer and resident news hound Brian Mumford.

Magic 94.9 Afternoon Drive host and Big boss man Mike Mitchell.

Andrew Mittin, Andrew Johnson, Jay Johnson, Amanda Misner, Amanda Milne, Magic 94.9 Early Show host Hunter Brule, Lisa Mittin.

Here come all the volunteer awards passed out for the night...




Erin showing off her new boyfriend, she tells us she has a new man, and we hear about all the fun they have, but no one has seen him yet. Maybe she just needs an adjustment to her meds!

Me and producer Jen Pick.






This is Basil and from a chance meeting a couple of years ago, we have become god friends!





A great community minded group!




ANOTHER ONE OF THEM PESKY 4H JOB SHADOWER TYPE KIDS!
In case you are thinking what an evil man I am, I love having the 4H real skills kids with me on a job shadow. This is Amy Cormier, and she was fun to have in the studio for 8 hours.
Here's first thing as soon as her mom dropped her off.

She was waiting like the rest of us in production for me to get something right!

She voiced my daily promo for the AVR Morning Show.

Here she is in Studio.

Good Morning!



STAGE 2 LIVE ON REMOTE

Here we go in Port Williams.

Here is the King of Port Williams Donnie Porter.

Batman had the Batmobile, this is the Stage 2 mobile! I think the Batmobile would be cooler though.

If you have a front load washer you need High Effiency detergent, otherwise you will create suds and break down your seals and cause a leak. Stage 2 sells their own stuff too!

Ask them to throw in delivery too!

You are never to young to enjoy the deals at Stage 2. Allie tell me what the deals in the Valley Voice please.

That's cold fast!

This headboard is really cool, and it has a place to put a USB key or device and you can play it from your headboard!

My dream stove!

This is induction heating and you have to see it to believe it. The burner never heats up, yet you cook stuff. I told you you'll have to see it to believe it!

When I was there Donnie was marking them down even more!

Donnie's tie says it all!

Getting the staff ready for another day of great sales.

Donnie is one of the big Ridgefest sponsors.

I'll be back at 7 tonight with Valley Lions Radio BINGO, then bright and early tomorrow at 5:30 for ya!
-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment