Monday, April 19, 2010

MONEY RAISING IN CANNING!

The Canning Lions invited me out to host a variety show last night and it was a hoot! We raised almost $500 and the night was fun!

As Promised from the stage, here's the pic I took of the crowd at the Lion's Hall.

Matt Millet playing his ol' gi'tar!

I know Elvis lived in Canning, I just knew it!

If you can catch Karaoke with Darlene J, you will get one of the best in town!

Bev getting ready to play.

Ken Best and Silverado playing to the fans!

Is that Matt Millet playing with Ken Best? I tell you Matt would play with an old hound dog if it meant he could play!

Sandwiches and smiling faces.

The Big Wigs in Canning!


This is the charter when the club first went up. I think my buddy Albert Coffill's father is one of them, but I could be wrong.

Getting the 50/50 tickets, and here they only sell lucky ones.

Free Will offering at the door.

Getting the sound ready!
Here's a couple of videos, the first from the show, the second from Thane Dunn's last performance here in the Valley. Enjoy them, and I'll hear from you tomorrow starting at 5:30!

































-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment