Monday, March 21, 2011

ATLANTIC HEALING HEMP LIVE ON LOCATION
I had the chance to visit Atlantic healing Hemp in Berwick Saturday afternoon, and I had a load of fun with the owners and the crew they assembled, and everyone who saw me on the T-Zone machine will never forget it, and you can see it on the Video! Check it out...

This is my set up at Atlantic Healing Hemp, notice the van in the back and I turned the lights on to get every one's attention!

Are you kidding me?! Like I need more cake, and this had to be one of the biggest i have ever seen.


The Ettengers and the smoothies made with hemp oil with the hemp seeds.

This is Wanda's daughter who was in there bringing good cheer to all the customers and me!


Mervin stopped in for a visit so i set him up with a big chunk of cake and a sticker for his hat.



BREAKFAST AT MEADOWBROOK WITH THE PARA ATHLETES
it is no secret that I am the biggest flag waver for Ben Brown and anything he does. He was trying to help some new road racers raise some money to get funding for their training, so i thought I would stop by and support it. OK, who am I trying to kid, any reason to go to Meadowbrook and eat sausage is good enough reason for me to get out there!


Had the cruiser looking good in the parking lot with the new lights on!


Liam and his new race bike.


Ben's racing bike.


Margie is getting her breakfast ready.


I think I ate 4 sausages because they were so good. The was 3 kinds of maple syrup too, blueberry, cinnamon infused and plain. very cool.



BATTLE: LOS ANGLES THE MOVIE

Here's my ticket, I saw it, and give it 7 stars out of 10. A great Bluray rental, especially if you have the big sound. This movie is all about big, and if you like the Transformers type film, you will love this. It's big explosions, big sound, big actors (in size), everything was over the top. I would love to get a bullet count on every bullet fired in this one...I am sure it would be a million easy! Check out the trailer...




Here is a review of the movie from West Kings Student Tyler Pipher



Here are some of the previews of the movies I thought were pretty cool and to be on the look out for.




...and this one is sure to stir up some controversy, but not for young children's eyes.




tomorrow a special guest at 8:40..who could it be...someone's CD comes out tomorrow...who's is it?
Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment