Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ANOTHER GREAT WEEKEND IN THE ANNAPOLIS VALLEY

Wee, I'm on time! Saturday started with more snow and a nice warm place to buy a car and see 2 guys I haven't seen in a long time, Rod Reeves and Jr. Landry. I was doing a' live on location' on AVR with April Zwicker when I had a chance to catch this on my camera.



I was out on Saturday, and had a really good time with the gang from the Annapolis Royal Pool Society. They had a gala fund raiser featuring John Dunsworth, aka Mr. Lahey from the Showcase TV series and Movies, The Trailer Park Boys. The original plan got moved around a bit because of something we had no control over, but we got to meet John, and subsequently John got Jennifer's home number and called her to thank her for the pie. I told him it was the best.






Have a good one, I am at a job fair at NSCC Kingstec tomorrow from 11-2, maybe I will see you there.

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment