Tuesday, February 8, 2011

LOTS OF NEW VIDEOS FOR YOU TO SEE!

I get to do all kinds of really neat things, and can only share a small portion of them with you on the AVR Morning Show because I only have so much time...and let's face it I talk enough already! Here are 2 of the things I have done and only touched on for the show.

AVR's Jen Pick and I work together a lot, so when she needed help with a drive to Halifax for an audition with The Food Network, I was there. I was also there to catch the video too!



I had Jenny Mac Donald in to the AVR Morning Show Studios last week, and here's what we talked about and her playing live in the studio. If you are an up and coming artist, you'll want to hear about her interesting way to fund her CD.



What are you doing for your special one for Valentines Day? How about a romantic breakfast in bed, and here are some easy to understand instructions from Chef, Don Mailman, from the NSCC campus at Kingstec.



Tomorrow John Dunsworth from the Trailer Park Boys fame will drop into the AVR Morning Show to tell you about a fundraiser he is doing in Annapolis Royal Feb. 26 at 8:40, fine dining so you can treat your special someone right at 7:40, Jimmy the Janitor at 8:20, Triple Threat Trivia at 8:15 from the Swimwear hut, and The AVR Brain Teaser for Subway at 7:15. At 7:40 I'll tell you where to make your reservations for Valentines for a romantic dinner, and sometime during the show the Mc Tongue Twister for the BEST BAKED BUTTERMILK BISCUITS. Join me on facebook for the Question of the Day with results at 6:10 with Tony Nemis (really funny guy who I've known my whole life) and 9:20.

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment