Wednesday, December 8, 2010

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AND A GINGERBREAD HOUSE BUILT BY 2!

THE GINGERBREAD HOUSE EXPERIMENT
In the effort to get into the holiday season, I got a gingerbread house and with AVR's Jen Pick's help I...well you make up your mind on how it looks!

Here it is in the box, and it looks good in there. Maybe it should have stayed in there!

It came in all kinds of parts, and we got them together but...

...we shouldn't have attached it to the base. Watch the video and you'll see!

Me getting the icing in the holes. This is really sticky stuff!

Jen getting the jellies on it.



OH CHRISTMAS LIGHTS OH CHRISTMAS LIGHTS...
I won't post any addresses, but I will tell you there are some absolutly amazing Christmas lights on display accross the Annapolis Valley. I can tell you that off the 101 in Hortonville there are 2 of the biggest displays I have ever seen, one of them has to be at least a full acre of lights. I was also to a great display in Waterville that happens to be at my friends Donnie and Marilyn Hellpard. The guess their display is about 5000 lights!











If you know of any MONSTER Christmas light displays, then send me an address to jerry.neville@mbsradio.com. I will do my best to try it out!
-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment