Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SKI MARTOCK OPEN HOUSE PICS, AND I ACTUALLY TALKED TO HAL JOHNSON OF BODY BREAK!

The new mascots of the Canada Winter Games visit with some mountain bikers.

There's Jen way up high. They asked me to go first, but I said no, but that I knew someone who would go!






Our sister station and Ski Martock are ready to have fun in 2010/11!

Lots of displays and information booths set up and ready...

...excuse me, i don't know what a Beavertail is. Can you help me?

Mmm apples.


Got the BBQ going. They knew I was coming!

HAL JOHNSON OF BODY BREAK!!!

I get to talk to someone who I have been watching on TV since high school, and it is really cool. This is the unedited version of the interview you heard on the AVR Morning Show today. When I say this is unedited, I mean it! I was getting ready for the interview just prepping and he started to answer my questions so away we went! You can really tell he is a personable guy because I think he thought we were just chatting first too. Check it out.



Tomorrow Drive For Your School with Fundy Ford, and the Spinney Brothers live in the AVR Morning Show Studio at 8:40.
-Jerry


No comments:

Post a Comment