Sunday, September 26, 2010

WE GAVE AWAY THE AVR COMMUNITY CRUISER AT THE HANTS CO EX
It was driven by Jessica Salmon, Myself, Andrew Foote, Kayla Robichaud and Jocelyn Dylan and now the owner is...


ACADIA WINS 4-3 IN EXHIBITION HOCKEY IN GREENWOOD?


If this doesn't look like Acadia Arena it's because the Axemen played an exhibition game against the UQTR Patriots at the Greenwood Gardens.



This guy was almost eight feet tall with his skates on!

I was playing the duel roles of announcer and DJ.


Because of the smaller ice surface at the Greenwood Gardens it made for a very close game.


# 27 Andrew Clark scored a couple of goals to help Acadia win.

The Axemen celebrating at the end of the game.

From minor hockey straight up to the pros good sportsmanship is key.
Check out these high lights!




HANTS COUNTY EXHIBITION


Here's the AVR kiosk set up for my remote. That barrel has thousands and thousands of ballots from people wanting to win the AVR Community Cruiser.


Look! I found a pumpkin that weighs more than me!!


I thought this was a squash cause it was green but it's a pumpkin too!


Here's one of the many displays, this one has some strange gadjets. Can you name any?
I've had a lot of 4Hers come on the AVR Morning Show with me as part of a work study.
There's more to 4H than just animals, you can learn photography and scrap booking and many other things too.

If you are interested in joining 4H listen to AVR at noon on Saturdays for the 4H Report. Beth and Jean always tell you where and how to join at the end of each show.

This is something I try to do. Actually this is my new motto.


I'm going to try to grow pumpkins in my garden next year, I hope I get as many as this.

All of their breakfast specials are named after horses. I had the Apaloosa, it was yummy.


This is where we will be drawing for the AVR Community Cruiser. I hope I don't have to jump these with the van!

This little guy is Blake, a man after my own heart, a Habs fan!!

You'll see this guy at pretty much every sporting event at Acadia.


Me and the girls from Beavertails.


Here's one of the kangaroos from the Aussie Kingdom, his buddy Drover was on the Morning Show with me on Friday.

It's a pretty safe bet that if there's food you'll find me nearby.


These guys love the classics.
...horse jumping and mud boggin' video!



MUD BOGGIN FUN!

This was the first time I'd ever been to a Mud Bogg. It was really neat.

They build up pits that are like two to three feet high and full of mud and you have to see how far you can get.


The big tires help to get through all that mud.

I bet the car washes love to see these guys!

ACADIA WINS AGAIN AT RAYMOND FIELD, NOW AT 2 - 1!
The only thing that I love more than football is watching Acadia win.



-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment