Monday, September 13, 2010

FOOTBALL FOR THE WEEKEND

First off thanks to NKEC for turning to AVR/Magic 94.9 for their search for new coaches. The program was about to fold and 5 listeners stepped up to help coach, and did a great job as they beat out Prince Andrew 7-5.
Before kick off Oh Canada.

Officials all lined up and ready to go!

1st and 10!

Me and the mascot!

Blake Finley came along to help out and be my spotter.

ACADIA BEAT OUT ST. MARY'S?

While I was at the Titans game I got a text saying Acadia was winning their football game, so I had to stop down to check it out.

The place was packed on the far side in the main grandstand...

This is the new Molson VIP section that you can enjoy a beverage in, and do it at your seat! Awsome deal!

I just stopped in, the final score was 17-7 Axemen! What a start to the season!
-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment